Dutco Tennant LLC supplies complete brackish water reverse osmosis systems as well all major components for your maintenance needs. Reverse Osmosis (RO) technology which is also known as hyperfiltration is used in every one of our stocked and custom-made reverse osmosis water treatment systems to purify water by removing salts, contaminants, and other impurities. Our wide range of Brackish Water Reverse Osmosis Systems is available with a wide range of capacities and TDS. Brackish Water RO units are used all over the world in many regions where clean potable water is scarce. It is an idea for food and beverage industries, potable drinking water, hospitals, agriculture, hotels & resorts, water bottling & ice making, pharmaceuticals, etc. Our supplied RO Systems delivers high performance at low life-cycle costs, saving on energy and increasing proficiency. Our pre-engineered systems are manufactured and built with high-quality components designed specifically for water purification. Our systems arrive at your facility ready to run with all filters, membranes, pumps, piping, controls and operating manuals. We also have a team of highly experienced and qualified engineers and staffs who are always available on hand to help and answer any questions or concerns you may have. Brackish water consists of a greater number of total dissolved solids than tap water but has lower salinity than seawater and usually arises from underground water sources. The presence of impurities in the water makes it difficult to use in many applications as brackish well water has the potential to greatly damage agriculture, houses and other applications. Brackish reverse osmosis systems are designed to function over 200 psi and require more energy through greater pressure pumps. The TDS level of brackish water typically falls between 1,000 ppm to 10,000 ppm. The system is designed to handle higher pressure than tap water RO.
Brackish water Reverse Osmosis plants – Total Packaged Solution
- Converts brackish water to pure drinking water
- TDS from 0 – 10,000 Ranges are generally classified as Brackish water RO plants.
- Dutco Tennant provides total Turnkey solutions like Design, Engineering, Construction, Supply, Installation and Commissioning of State of art brackish water Reverse Osmosis plants.
- Capacities ranging from 1 M3/day till 3000 M3/day
- Technically Superior plants with most of the components imported from USA and Europe.
- We use Grundfos Pumps – Denmark, EMEC dosing system – Italy, Hydranautics Membrane USA/Japan, Codeline Pressure Vessel – India, All SS 316 Piping from Europe, State of art PLC control systems, All Instrument from Europe.
- After Sales Support
- All spares available at all times
- Annual Maintenance contracts
- Operation & Maintenance contracts