- Dutco Tennant LLC, PO Box 233, Dubai, U.A.E
- +9714 2220186
- +9714 2236193
A master clock system utilizes a precision master clock to provide timing signals to synchronize slave clocks as part of a clock network. The master clock in such installations is controlled by an accurate quartz crystal oscillator, usually referenced to an external frequency standard such as MSF, which is part of a world-wide timekeeping system. The clock network provides synchronized time keeping throughout the facility and is powered centrally thus improving efficiency and safety.
Master Clock systems are available in various display options.
- Wireless / Remote Controlled Clocks
- Multi Colors display cocks
- Multi Sided Clocks
- Analog clocks are available from dial diameters of 25 centimeters up to 7 meters
- Digital clocks are available with digit heights from 57mm.
- High end effective Software to synchronize all computers on a LAN to the correct time.
- Malfunction (alarms) SNMP traps are sent to a supervising management station
- Irregularity emails can be sent a configurable address.
Central Clock Systems for Schools, Universities, Hospitals, Railways, Airports & Industries Moser-Baer AG, Switzerland.