- Dutco Tennant LLC, PO Box 233, Dubai, U.A.E
- +9714 2220186
- +9714 2236193
A cooling tower is a specialized heat exchanger in which air and water are brought into direct contact with each other in order to reduce the water's temperature. As this occurs, a small volume of water is evaporated, reducing the temperature of the water being circulated through the tower
With 16 models and capacities ranging from 109kW up to 2180 kW. The Range covers from 25(RT) to 500 (RT).
- Compact modular design from heavy gauge hot dip galvanized steel sheets, assembled exclusively using bolts ,Weld Less.
- PVC water headers
- Exchanging surface made of corrugated PVC sheets.
- Centrifugal fans double inlet forward curved.
- Selected from low resolutions Selection
- Quiet and vibration free operation
- 4- Pole IP55, 3-Phase, induction motors.
- Drive system with taper bush pulleys and V-Belts. Belt-guard protected.
- Hot- dip galvanized drop eliminators.
- Bleed- off water system to increase corrosion protection.
- 12 per page
- 18 per page
- View All
No results found