- Dutco Tennant LLC, PO Box 233, Dubai, U.A.E
- +9714 2220186
- +9714 2236193
Ductile Iron pipes and fittings are widely used in the potable water network. Ductile iron is used for manufacturing potable water pipe networks because these pipe networks require strength and durability so that they can handle harsh environment without wear and tear for a long period of time.
Ductile Iron is a preferred material for constructing potable water pipes because of their higher tensile strength and inherent corrosion resistant properties.
Some of the common DI Pipes & Ductile Iron Fittings that we supply are DI Socket - Spigot Pipes, DI Flanged Type Fittings, and DI Socket Fittings.
The DI Pipes Fittings that we supply have the following properties.
- Designed to handle internal the high pressure of potable water networks.
- Can withstand large external pressures in both underground and above ground installations
- Drinking water approved internal and external coatings.
- All our Ductile Iron pipes and fittings supply are designed as per industry standards such
- as BS EN 545, BS EN 598, EN 1092-2, and ISO 8179-2.
- Easy installation and repairing.
- Covered by long-term manufacturer warranty.
Dutco Tennant LLC is a trusted name in DI Pipe Suppliers for the entire Middle East and GCC region. Our area of operation is focused in the following countries Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE (Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, and Northern Emirates), Oman, Bahrain, and Kuwait.