- Dutco Tennant LLC, PO Box 233, Dubai, U.A.E
- +9714 2220186
- +9714 2236193
Potable water Ball valves are shut-off valves that are used to start or stop the flow of potable water inside potable water transport system. You can close the water flowing through the pipe by rotating the valve by a quarter turn. These ball valves usually have a long life and are usually characterized by long service span even when they are not regularly used.
Potable water ball valve may have two, three, or even four ports, however, the vast majority of them only have two ports and are manually operated with a lever. Since they are a quarter turn valve, manually operated valves can be quickly closed.
The most common materials used in the construction of valve bodies are Stainless Steel, Brass, and PVC. The ball inside the valve is usually made up of chrome plated brass and steel, PVC, and stainless steel. Often, seats of the ball valves are made of Teflon, but can also be made of other materials. Brass valves are a common type of valve that is used in drinking water application.
The Ball valves that we offer have the following advantages:
- Easy to maintain and easy to operate.
- All components, coating, and rubber materials are made using drinking water approved materials.
- Designed to operate in high volume, high pressure and high-temperature condition.
- Strong construction ensures long service life.
- All components – Body, Connector, Ball, Seat, Stem, Body Seal, Stem Thrust Seal, and Stem Packing – all made up of industry standard, highly corrosion resistant materials.
- We also supply anti-static and fire-safe Ball Valves.
- Standard dimension ensures that these valves can be replaced in-line with other valves.
- All valves are DEWA, SEWA, FEWA, and other regional regulatory standards complaint means they can be used everywhere in the Middle East and Gulf region.
We are a reliable ball valve supplier in the Middle East and GCC region offering potable water high-quality ball valves in a different grouping of size, pressure, construction material, and end-connection etc. to suit in wide applications. Some of the common potable water Ball valves that we supply are Trunnion Mounted Ball Valves, Floating Ball Type. We collaborate with a large number of ball valve companies to offer high quality ball valves.