- Dutco Tennant LLC, PO Box 233, Dubai, U.A.E
- +9714 2220186
- +9714 2236193
Check valves allow a flow of fluid in one direction and automatically prevent the backflow when fluid in the pipe flows in opposite direction. These types of valves are one of the few self-automated valves that do not require human input to open and close.
We at Dutco Tennant LLC see an increasing requirement of a potable water Check valve in the near future because of a large number of water management projects coming up in the Middle East and GCC region. As the industry updates with the latest technology, we have the reputation of supplying water check valves that are made using the latest materials, technology and conform to the newest government standards.
Some of the common types of check valve for water in use these days are ball type, dual plate or double-door, spring-assisted, swing checks and others. Depending on the applicability, these different types of Check valves for water lines find use in different situations.
We have supplied potable water equipments for a number of projects in almost every country in the Gulf and Middle East region including UAE (Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, and the Northern Emirates), Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, and Bahrain. We are one of the most famous suppliers of potable water equipment in this region and are known for a wide variety of products, fast response time, and quick delivery time.
The check valve supplied by Dutco Tennant LLC have the following features.
- High-performance valves with a strong design that can deliver a huge volume of water without any restriction.
- Reliable and less susceptible to corrosion.
- Fast response valves.
- Manufactured using strong, non-corrosive materials for long life which are suitable for drinking water application.
- Drinking water approved coatings and rubber materials have been used in the check valves.
- All our products are DEWA, SEWA, and FEWA complaint. They meet all other regulatory standards that are applicable in the Middle East and GCC region.
- They have undergone all standard industry tests and are covered by long-term manufacturer warranty.
Some of the common Check valves that we supply are Non-Slam Check valves, Swing Check valves, Nozzle type Check valves, Tilted Disc Check valves, Ball Type Check valve, Wafer Type Check valve and others.