- Dutco Tennant LLC, PO Box 233, Dubai, U.A.E
- +9714 2220186
- +9714 2236193
Sewage plug valves are widely used in sewage water systems because of their sturdy design and the capability to provide tight shutoff even if the sewage network has a high concentration of solid waste material.
These eccentric sewage plug valves are favoured over other valves because they can operate for many years even in the solution that has a high solid waste container. One of the important features of these valves is robust body seat that offers a corrosion resistant seating service that can be used in the wastewater lines for years of service in harsh conditions.
Many of the valves are either rubber encapsulated or have a rubber facing to ensure bubble tight shut off and high corrosion resistance. Many of the plug valves are designed with stainless steel bearings that give the valves lower torques, however, they are tough enough to survive the constant corrosion within the system.
In a wastewater transmission line, sewage plug valves for drainage system provide tight shut off when a line needs to be closed. The valves are available as either flanged or mechanical joint end valves. In many installations, the valves are buried in the ground and are used only a few times in a year.
Sanitary plug valves offered by us have the following features:
- Designed with advanced technology that offers grit protection and durability.
- We have all types of valves such as threaded, flanged, mechanical joint, and 3-way.
- Suitable for both horizontal and vertical installations.
- Manufactured according to stringent international standards.
- Grit guard prevents bearing wear and shaft seizing.
- Upper and lower bearings of stainless steel that are permanently lubricated for extended life.
- Easy to maintain and replace inline.
- Certified and tested resilient-seated cast-iron eccentric plug valves.
All our products have gone through rigorous testing such as design testing and leak testing as per set standards, and are made through advance materials of construction.
Dutco Tennant’s valves fully meet international quality requirements; each valve is leak tested at full pressure before delivery, and other tests are also performed. Therefore, end users don’t face any problem during installation and that gives clients assurance about the quality of the valve being installed in their system.
We provide Plug valves solutions for a wide variety of projects such as separate systems and combined systems for wastewater and stormwater drainage and disposal. You can see us in all major industrial exhibitions held in the Middle East and GCC region.
- 12 per page
- 18 per page
- View All
No results found