Dutco Tennant LLC brings the most experience, the highest quality product, and the best engineering innovation to bear on any engineered pipe fittings problem in the Fire Fighting industries. We believe that protecting people and property from fire is a social commitment with a purpose that transcends the bottom line. We continuously try to improve our product offering by introducing new products and enhancing existing designs to suit market needs. CPVC and Galvanized Steel pipes & fittings are the most commonly used plumbing systems in all commercial and industrial buildings, including Office buildings, Education, Healthcare, Hospitality, etc. They are featured with superior corrosion resistance, longer and reliable performance without the threat of copper leaching and subsequent water contamination.
Chlorinated Poly Vinyl Chloride(CPVC) pipes and fittings are intended to use in residential and commercial, hot and cold, potable water distribution systems. Our offered pipes and fittings are produced from a specialty blend of chlorinated polyvinyl chloride material with unique physical properties desirable for piping application. These pipes have a maximum service temperature up to 93°C and have a design stress of 2000 PSI. CPVC hot and cold water plumbing system is an attractive alternative to conventional plumbing system made of G.I. and copper pipes. Our hot and cold water plumbing system uses pipes and fittings made of technically advanced plastic material. Our pipes are produced out of the extrusion process while injection-molded with the most sophisticated systems for quality assurance. Made from Chlorinated Poly Vinyl Chloride (CPVC) – next-generation plastic material with unique physical properties desirable for Hot and Cold water applications. Pipes and Fittings of CPVC are rigid and provide good impact resistance. Formulated through chlorinated polyvinyl reaction, CPVC is the resin drastically improving the heat resistance, impact resistance, mechanical strength and pressure resistance over the commercially and widely available PVC. Past many years, CPVC has been widely used for various industrial areas.
Application of CPVC :
- Hot- and cold-water plumbing distribution in residential and commercial
- Fire protection
- Reclaimed water piping
- Chilled water piping
- Hydronic piping and distribution
- Suitable for many industrial and process piping applications
Advantages of CPVC :
- Safety of potable water and long-term reliability
- Resistance to corrosion, tuberculation, deposits
- Chlorine and chloramine resistance
- Lightweight, easy to transport
- Available in a wide range of sizes
- Noise and water hammer resistance
- Durability and toughness to survive Jobsite installations
- No flame used for joining, solvent cement joints
- Universal compatibility of pipes/fittings
- Excelllent corrosion resistance and anti-chemical strength.
- Excellent heat and pressure resistance capacity.
- High constant temperature characteristics due to low heat conduction rate.
- Convenient workability & excellent economy.
- Direct exposure to flame at 878 degree Celsius (Water Pressure Resistance : 1.2MPa)
- Wet Piping installation inside the fire-proof ceiling of public housing, dormitory, educational institution, correction facility, business facility, religious facility, medical facility zoo and botanic facility.Wet Piping installation inside the fire-proof ceiling of public housing, dormitory, educational institution, correction facility, business facility, religious facility, medical facility zoo and botanic facility.
- Installation inside the duct or pit sectored in fire-resistant structure with other parts.
- Underground piping installation (National fire safety standard article 7 sprinkler piping 14,2 clause reference)
- Light Hazard occupancies as defined in the Standard for Installation of Sprinkler Systems, NFPA 13 (regardless of the height of the building), residential occupancies as defined in NFPA 13 R and NFPA 13 D.
- Ordinary Hazard Installations. Sections 22.214.171.124 of NFPA 13 (2010 Edition) and 126.96.36.199 of NFPA 13R (2010 Edition) permit the use of pipe or tube listed for light hazard occupancies to be installed in ordinary hazard rooms of otherwise light hazard occupancies where the room does not exceed 400 ft2 (37 m2)
- Air plenums, as defined by the Installation of Air Conditioning and Ventilating Systems, NFPA 90.
- Installation of Private Fire Service Mains and Their Appurtenances, NFPA 24.