The electrical wiring sector has seen minimal growth in recent years, due to traditional hard-wired installations retaining the lion's share. An alternative solution to the time consuming hard-wired installation appears to have been finally found in the form of modular wiring systems that will not only save time but money too. Comprising of state of the art wiring systems they compliment forward-thinking technologies such as prefab buildings and renewable energies projects perfectly. With many sectors within the electrical industry seeing headlong growth particularly in the area of renewable energy, there has been little or no development in regard to traditional wiring which has remained broadly the same for many years. The long wait has finally come to an end. An alternative solution to the time consuming hard-wired installation have been found in the form of modular wiring systems which will save time along with money. Comprising of state of the art wiring systems they compliment forward-thinking technologies such as prefab buildings and renewable energies projects perfectly.
The modular wiring systems are assembled off-site and they combine a clever mix of energy-efficient solutions all in one system which is simple to install. The main aim is to reduce carbon emissions and energy consumption within the products as well as reduce installation time by up to 70%. The system components are simply connected together to produce a complete pluggable installation, as they are designed to replace the traditional wiring of sub-circuits with a range of prefabricated connector and cable assemblies. The concept is similar to how you would plug in cables to produce an entertainment center at home – each plug has a purpose and when finished you have a TV, DVD, skybox and X box all ready to use. The idea of modular wiring systems is simple – plugin, connect and go.
Main Advantages :
- Quick to install - Modular wiring systems will improve project performance significantly and reduce installation times saving money as well as time.Modular wiring systems will improve project performance significantly and reduce installation times saving money as well as time.
- No snagging or fault-finding and safer working on site - Modular wiring systems work immediately the following connection, there won’t be worries regarding finding problems, nor wasted materials that have not been used and importantly safety standards will always be consistent.
- Expertly assembled off-site - State of the art wiring systems is constructed off-site before being shipped to the required destination.No specialist tools are required to install and there is no need to pull individual wires through conduit.
- Quick to install
- Addressing the skills shortage
- No snagging or fault finding and safer working on site
- Expertly assembled off site