Smoke Production instruments are widely in all industrial sectors for the determination of smoke generated by solid materials and assemblies mounted in the vertical position within a closed chamber.
It measures the specific optical density of smoke generated by materials when an essentially flat specimen, up to 25 mm thick, is exposed vertically to a radiant heat source of 25 kW/m2, in a closed chamber, with or without the use of a pilot flame.
Features & Benefits
- Test chamber with full width opening door, allowing easy access for sample loading and chamber cleaning.
- Controls are mounted beside chamber for convenient operation. They are not obstructed when door is open.
- Smoke density and temperature are on digital displays, for easier use and greater accuracy.
- Chamber walls are pre-heated for easier start-up and convenient equipment operation.
- Safety blow-out panel, easily replaceable, allows for safe operation of test method.
- Gas measurement ports are provided, for optional measurements of toxic gases.
- Cabinet designed with a standard 19" rack, for simple addition of gas analysers and chart recorder and other control units.
- Computer software optionally available.