Leica Geosystems’ new manual construction total station, the Leica iCON iCB50, simplifies your first step from conventional analogue layout methods to modern digital techniques which are needed for modern BIM processes. Easy-to-use and designed specifically for applications in the building construction industry, the iCB50 is usable with minimal training of the existing workforce, making you ready for the no-tapes and no-strings approach to construction layout.
The iCON iCB50 allows users to:
- Layout points and lines quickly and accurately
- Layout complex structures easily
- Quickly perform verticality checks on formwork and structures
- Complete fast and accurate as-built measurements
- Work with digital design data including fully rendered models in IFC format
Working directly with digital design data on board of the instrument allows the operator to prepare and execute construction tasks faster, simpler and more accurately. Benefit from simplified stakeout and as-built tasks on the construction project and the ability to react quicker to changes and updates in the design.
The iCON iCB50 features:
- iCON build on-board software
- 5 inch colour touch screen and full numeric keyboard
- FineFocus telescope to simply aim to a defined target
- 2’’ and 5’’ angular accuracy
- Reflectorless measurements
- IP66 rating