Diaphragm valves are used on shut-off and throttling service for liquids, slurries and vacuum/gas.
The diaphragm valve has an extended use for applications at low pressures and slurry fluid where most other kinds of valves corrode or become obstructed.
They are available in various material of construction like Cast Iron, Ductile Iron, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel materials.
- Size : 1/2” to 12”
- Rating : PN 4 – 16 Bar
- Weir & Straight Through Type
- Bi- Directional
- Design Std: EN 13397/ BS 5156, Testing : BS 6755 Part-I
- Face to Face dimension Acc. to EN 558 Series/ DIN 3202 Series/ Manufacturer Standard
- End Connection:Flanged Drilling as per ANSI/ DIN/ JIS, Screwed End/ Socket Weld Ends.
- Hand wheel Operated
- Position Indicator
- Locking Arrangement
- Stem Extension
- Gear/ Pneumatic/ Motor Operated
- Higher Size
Material of Construction
- Body : CI/ DI/ WCB / CF8/ CF8M/ Rubber Lined/PFA Lined
- Compressor : CI/ DI
- Stem : SS410/ SS304/ SS316/ Duplex
- Diaphragm : EPDM/ NBR/ Neoprene/ Butyl/ PTFE+EPDM