SCOPE proudly introduces Dir CT, a CT Polarity Tester specially designed to verify correctness of polarity of current transformers cores in live EHV switchyards. Polarity test is one of the most common yet crucial tests required to be done on current transformers by commissioning as well as maintenance engineers. Even though it is commonly conducted check, there was no all in one simple tool available for this measurement. DIR CT fills this void to perfection, it is expected to significantly reduce the time taken for polarity checks on numerous CT in sub-station, especially during commissioning of new sub-stations.
- Simple, Portable, Lightweight, Handheld device.
- Easy and fast one push-button operation.
- Gives analog indication (Forward & Reverse) of current transformer polarity.
- Tests various types of CTs.
- Works on easily available AA size alkaline batteries.
- Gives reliable performance even after continuous usage