The NON SLAM Nozzle Check Valve is one of the most economical valves among the different types of check valves. It is used to prevent reflux of the flow medium in a pipeline. The NON SLAM Nozzle Check Valve offers excellent hydraulic performance.
Typical applications would be pumping stations (with single or parallel pump operation), Non-return valve in cooling-water circuits, Foot valve in pumping stations, Non-return valve for energy storage or network systems (e.g. delivery reservoirs, pipe networks, elevated tanks, head water basins).
- Light weight, very little space requirement
- No rust, thus reliable and clean
- Resilient-seated /permanent tightness
- Reliable and safe operation
- minimising water hammer
- Smooth and quick closing
- Internal components easily exchangeable
- Optimum protection against corrosion
- Any position of installation possible(horizontal/vertical inclined)
- adaptable to any plant conditions
|Pressure Ratings||PN 10-40|
|Temperatures up to||70° C ( Water)|
|Face-to-face Dimensions||Adaptation to all the common face-to-facedimensions possible|