The Rotary Evaporator meets the highest expectations in convenience and versatility. Its modular design allows extension of the Rotary evaporator to a fully integrated system where a central interface regulates each component.
- Ergonomic handle to conveniently change the position of the lift.
- The patented Combi-Clip with snap lock mechanism allows connection of the evaporating flask with one hand.
- Immediate adjustment of rotation speed with intuitively positioned control knob in case of an urgent or unexpected event.
- The heating bath temperature, rotation speed and lift position are shown on the integrated heating bath display.
- Control and regulate all process parameters conveniently with the optional Interface I-300 or I-300 Pro.
- Seven different glass assemblies enable a wide range of applications, solvents and sample properties.
- Convenient : Comfortable flask and vapor duct removal, User-friendly operation.
- Extendable & Versatile : Easy plug & play extension to a fully integrated system including a central interface, vacuum pump and re-circulating chiller according to your needs.
- Reproducible : Precise operation control with integrated digital display of heating temperature, rotation speed and lift position.
- Optimal temperatures Recommendation : Set the bath temperature to 50 °C. Applying the Δ 20° rule results in 50/30/10 °C.
- Immersion Angle Recommendation : Use standard position (25 °) for best efficiency without jeopardizing the sample.
- Rotation Speed Recommendation : Use 250 to 280 rpm for maximum turbulence at high durability
- Evaporating Flask Size Recommendation : Select a flask that accommodates approximately twice the starting sample volume.
- Evaporating Flask Thickness Recommendation : Use 1.8 mm thick flasks (1 L) for best temperature exchange at high safety.
- Evaporation solutions -Industrial Rotary Evaporator