The Soxhlet Method is your best solution for fast Pressurized Solvent Extraction (PSE). Increase productivity by processing up to 6 samples in parallel. Streamline the workflow of your sample preparation thanks to ease of sample loading and ready-to-use extract collection.
- Parallel workflow for high throughput : Significantly increase throughtput with the concerted parallel extraction and parallel evaporation
- Automated sealing : The fail-safe and reliable extraction cells seal automatically using a unique sealing principle and guarantees reproducible results.
- Extraction made easy : Its operation is easy and intuitive. Apply an established method at the push of a button and extract simultaneously to up to 6 samples
- Highest flexibility : Extract your sample with optimized methods thanks to the flexible process parameters (30 - 200 °C; 50 - 150 bar) and the different extraction cells (E-916: 10, 20, 40 mL; E-914: 40, 80, 120 mL)
- Reliable recording : SpeedExtractor Record Software allows for managing and storage of methods, graphical visualization and documentation.
- Wide application spectrum : The wide temperature a and pressure range b, sample volumes from 1 to 120 mL c and the integrated mixer for up to 4 solvents d allow to extract reliably complex matrices with high recovery e of the analytes.
- 6 times faster than other PSE instruments thanks to parallel extraction concept
- Extract up to 96 samples in an 8 hour shift
- Accelerate the extraction process and facilitate final results within one working day
- Reduce number of replicates due to identical extraction conditions for up to 6 samples
- Unique design of extraction cells allows for ease of sample loading and cell assembly
- High level of automation saves time-consuming preparation and increases safety
- Quick, fail-safe and reproducible operation due to assembly of only 4 sample cell parts
- The automated sealing eliminates sources of error and guaranties safety standard
- Complementary workflow and synergy with parallel evaporation and concentration
- Collection vessels with appendix make extract transfer obsolete
- Reduced solvent consumption and minimal need for consumables give lower running costs
- Save energy and costs with ECO mode for automated heater control