Double eccentric type butterfly valve, so called high performance butterfly valves, these valves are characterized by their long service time, low maintenance and reduced friction between the seal and the gasket.
Their first eccentric valve is the offset between the shaft Centre line and the disc trunnion Centre line. Second eccentric is the offset between the body center line and the disc center line. This design offers excellent controllability, bubble tight shut-off and a smooth operation, plus a reduced flow resistance.
- Resilient seated , Face-to-face dimension
- Flange connection on both sides
- Low headloss, minimized flow restriction and high energy-efficiency
- Disc bearing in maintenance-free bushings, sealed by means of O-rings
- Polygon-connection of shaft and disc without additional security elements required, closed bearing-eyes for uninterrupted corrosion protection
- Corrosion- and wear-resistant overlay welded seat
- Optimum corrosion protection by epoxy powder coating according to GSK guidelines
- Standard actuation by robust and maintenance-free slider-crank gearbox, protection class IP 68, with integrated position indicator
- Modular actuation concept that allows use of hand wheel, electric actuator, extension spindle, hydraulic drop weight actuator, pneumatic actuator or chain wheel
- The double offset butterfly valves disc design ensures minimal seat wear and provides excellent throttling capabilities.
- Adjustable mechanical stopper provided on valve body ensures precise closing of the disc without over/under travel.
- Axial thrust bearing provided on valve ensures precise positioning of the disc and prevents unequal loading of the valve seat, it also enables installation of valve in any orientation of required.
|Valve Type||Double offset disc double flanged Butterfly valve|
|Body Type||Double flanged|
|Seat Type||Fully replaceable fitted on the disc periphery|
|Size Range||300 NB to 3000 NB|
|Operating temperature range||0C to 180C (Depending on MOC)|
|Pressure Rating||PN 10/PN16/PN25/PN40/PN63|
|Seat Leakage||Tight shut off|
|Operation||Worm gear, Pneumatic & Electric actuators|
Codes And Standards
- Complies with the requirements of European Pressure Equipment Directive PED 97 / 23 / EC
- Complies with the requirements of ATEX 94/9/EC
|General Design & Manufacturing||EN593/ API 609|
|Face to Face Dimensions||Short pattern EN593 / API609 / ISO 5752 series-13 / AWWA C504|
|Top Flange Drilling||ISO 5211|
|Valve Inspection & Testing||API 598 / EN593|
|Flange Standard Conformity||BSEN 1092- PN6 / PN10 / PN16|
|WRAS Approved Coating & EPDM|