- Sizes DN 50 – DN 1200.
- Pilot senses the upstream pressure through a connection to the valve inlet. The valve and pilot remain closed until the inlet pressure exceeds the pilot setting.
- Under flowing conditions, the pilot reacts to small changes in pressure to control the valve position by modulating the pressure above the diaphragm.
- Should the upstream pressure fall below the set-point, the valve will close or modulate to ensure that the set-point is maintained.
- Ensures minimum upstream pressure for critical use
- Easily adjustable pressure setting
- Closes if inlet pressure drops below set-point