- Fabrication of pole to BS 5649, EN 40
- Longitudinal Welding to BS EN 729
- Galvanization to BS EN ISO 1461
- Single, Double, H type
- 160 km/hr
- 6, 8, 10, 12, 13 metres
Thickness of Steel for Pole Shaft
- 3 mm(up to 10 mtr), 4 mm (above 10 mtr)
- High strength Structural Steel conforming to BS EN 10025 S355 JO or equivalent.
- Flange Plate and Brackets from Grade S235 JO
- Octogonal Cross Section
- Continuous Taper
- Solid Piece
- Longitudinal Welding
- Rigid Flange Plate
- Hot Dip Zinc Galvanization of 100 microns for poles, flange plate and doors.
- Exterior and Interior Surface of the poles are free from protuberances dents, cracks or other imperfections.
- Base compartment for service cut out with vandal resistance and dust proof door.
- Wooden board with galvanized clamp in the base compartment.
- Door with locking device and SS316 chain.
- Bolts,nuts,locking screws are Stainless Steel Grade AISI 316