We offer a range of lug butterfly valve.
The lug version of the butterfly valve's design is similar to a 3-piece ball valve in that one end of the line can be taken off without having an effect on the opposing side. This can be executed by using threaded inserts, flanges, along with two sets of lugs (bolts) that don't utilize nuts since each flange features its own bolts. It's also important to note that you don't need to shut down the entire system in order to clean, inspect, repair, or replace a lug butterfly valve (you would need to with a wafer butter valve).
- Construction: Concentric butterfly valve with bonded vulcanised rubber linings
- Body type: Lugged wafer type
- End connection: PN 6 / PN 10 / PN 16ASME, CL 150JIS, 5K / 10K
- Design pressure: 16 bar / 232 psi
- Nominal diameter: DN 50 / NPS 2 up to DN 1200 / NPS 48
- Building length: Wafer short, acc. EN 558 / ISO 5752, Serie 20
- Body material: Nodulair cast ironSteel castStainless steel castAluminiumbronze / bronze
- Sealing: Rubber seat
- Operation: Lever,Worm gear,Pneumatic actuator,sElectric actuators,Hydraulic actuators