PPE lesson helps you to prevent injury, illness, and death by properly selecting, using, and maintaining personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Hearing and Noise Safety
- Respiratory Protection Program
- Introduction to OSHA
Worksite Safety will help you to adhere to safe practices to prevent slips, trips, and falls in the workplace, identify hazards associated with the use of hand and power tools, adhere to machine guard safety requirements, safely operate a number of stationary power tools etc.
- Slip, Trip, and Fall Prevention
- Ladder Safety
- Portable Power and Hand Tool Safety
- Machine Hazards and Safety
- Machine Guarding
- Accident Causes, Prevention, and Investigation
- Stationary Power Tool Safety
- Laboratory Health and Safety
First Aid lesson helps you to describe common injuries that require first aid treatment and provide aid for such injuries. You will also identify major emergencies requiring the services of emergency personnel and provide initial treatment for such injuries. When providing aid, you will adhere to the universal precautions taken to prevent the transmission of bloodborne pathogens and prevent infections.
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- First Aid Resuscitation - Choking, CPR, and AED
- Temperature Related Stress and Illnesses
Fire Prevention lesson helps you to plan, practice, and apply the standards of the fire protection program in the workplace.
- Fire Extinguisher Safety
Such lessons helps you to describe the flow of electrical current, describe common hazards of electricity, and practice safety procedures to prevent injury, damage, and death caused by electrical hazards.
- Electrical Safety
- Energized Electrical Equipment Safety
- Arc Flash Hazard Basic