Automatic Raking Screen is simple to retrofit into existing installations. It combines a rash rake, conveyor and a debris loading system directly into a dump skip or trailer. It provides simple and fully automatic operation for 24-hour coverage in case of night-time screen blockages with an open overhead construction to maintain an uncluttered screen deck. Automatic Raking Screen moves along a monorail track set above the intake and dump areas with traveling speeds between 10-30m/min. For installation with heavy debris loading which requires a long track length, a dual travel speed of 30-60m/min would be specified to reduce the overall cleaning cycle time.
The Automatic Raking Screen travels to the designated screen area at the start signal and stops over its first pick-up point. The gripper descends to the bottom of the screen, collecting debris in its jaws. The cylinders close the gripper and the hoist raises it to the trolley. The trolley and gripper return to the dump area where the gripper opens, releasing debris directly into the hopper, trailer or another dumpsite, eliminating the need for additional handling. The automatic raking screen afterward moves back to the second pick-up point at the screen, continuing the cycle until the selected screen area is clean.
Automatic Raking Screen does the work of three conventional machines a trash rake, conveyor and debris-loading system. There is no need for multiple rakes, conveyor belts or manual handling of debris, substantially reducing costs. Debris is loaded directly into skip or trailer, eliminating the need for additional handling. Open, overhead construction means the screen deck is clear. Dutco Tennant LLC offers an advanced range of Automatic Raking Screen for the Middle East and GCC region which offers premium reliability and optimum performance. We offer complete turnkey solutions from the supply, delivery, and installation.Features and Benefits -
- Trouble-free operation
- Eliminates the need for separate conveyor and debris loading systems
- Fully automatic operation keeps cleaning until the setpoints are met
- Operates in all conditions to ensure water availability at your plant
- Cost-effective design
- Capacity ranges from 250 kg to 3000 kg of safe working load
- Clear access at deck level optimizes safety and working areas
- The flexibility of the monorail system will suit a variety of water intake environments
- Rakes while descending, pushing debris into the gripper
- Grippers can open up to 40″ (maximum)