- DI Pipes - ISO 2531-1998/EN 545 – 2006
- Flanges – ISO 7005-2/EN 1092-2
- Cement Mortar Lining – ISO 4179
- Metallic zinc with Bitumen – ISO 8179-1/ BS 3416
- Ductile Iron – K9 (Socket – Push on, Spigot, Flanged Ends)
Potable water transmission and distribution due to its higher strength and corrosion resistance.
|Material||Pipes Centrifugally Cast||Pipes Not centrifugally Cast, Fittings and Accessories|
|Minimum tensile strength (Mpa)||420||420|
|Minimum yield strength (Mpa)||300||300|
Minimum elongation after fracture (%)
DN 40 to DN 1000
DN 1100 to DN 2600
|Maximum Brinell hardness,(HB)||230||230|
- Internal Pressure – C class, Circular and uniform thickness of pipes
- Raised Face Flanges. Rotatable Flanges up to DN 600
- Pipes internally lined in accordance with ISO 4179 with sulphate resisting blast furnace slag cement mortar.
- Pipes externally coated with metallic zinc and bituminous coating layer or polyurethane to DIN 30671.Metallic Zinc and Bitumen with a minimum DFT of 100 micron.
- Internal surface of the socket bell painted with non-toxic fusion bonded epoxy coating with DFT of 300 microns or zinc rich paint 150g/m2 plus a layer of bituminous paint to a minimum DFT of 100 microns and total average of 120 microns.