- ISO 4427:2007, ISO 3126
- High Density Polyethylene, PE 100
HDPE is rugged, flexible and durable. It has outstanding chemical and environmental stress crack resistance. HDPE pipes have an extended service life and owing to its weight is cost effective to transport. Can be jointed with heat fusion.
- Meets requirements of PE 100+ Association,
- SDR 11, PN 16
- Minimum required strangth (at 20ºC): 10 Mpa
- Design Stress: 8 Mpa
- Minimum Density at 23ºC – 0.95 g/cm3
- Melt Flow rate at 190ºC & 2.16 kg load –
- Melt Flow rate at 190ºC &5 kg load –
- Yield Tensile Stress (at 23ºC) – 25 Mpa
- Elongation at break - >600%
- Vicat softening point at 1 kg load = 124ºC
- Pipe colour – Black with blue strip for potable water.
- Working temperature: 40 Deg. C
- Coil length: 100 m max.
- Design Pressure: 16 bar, 25 bar, 40 bar.
- Suitable for butt fusion or electrofusion fittings
- WRAS certified for potable water
- The thermal stability of polyethylene material meets the requirement of ISO 4427.
- Straight pipe shall be supplied in standard of 12m. Coil lengths do not exceed 100 m.
- Hydrostatic strength of pipes comply to ISO 4427 when tested in accordance with ISO 1167.