GRT’s most advanced polymer soil stabilization product, GRT 9000 was developed, for use in the construction of high-quality and cost-effective pavement applications.
GRT 9000 is available as a clear or opaque polymer. Both varieties are high performing stabilization agents that work by physically and chemically bonding soil or pavement particles leading to improved compressive strengths, high tensile resilience, and water impermeability.
Inadequate pavements (due pavement life or increased traffic volumes) can result in considerable and detrimental effects for an asset owner or manager’s triple bottom line. Dust, potholes, rutting, corrugation and other surface degradation caused by heavy traffic or extreme weather can cause serious harm to people, the planet and profit.
GRT9000 polymer soil stabilization helps alleviate these environmental, social and financial concerns. Using in-situ or imported road construction materials, GRT 9000 is used to create a hard, semi-flexible and water impermeable pavement.
- Non Hazardous
- Simple & Easy to Apply
- Non Flammable & Non volatile
- Water Resistant
- Non Leeching
- Non Dissipating
- Dries Completely odorless
- Ultraviolet Resistant
- Environmentally Safe
- Non toxic & environmentally safe
- Long-term cost benefits from lower maintenance and repairs
- Immediate cost benefits from construction and materials efficiency
- Reduce pavement thicknesses by 70%
Area of Use:
- Haul road
- Rural and farming roads
- Service roads and hardstands
- Base and sub-base layers of major public roads and infrastructure