The Diaphragm Type-Ductile Iron PICV valve offers the following functions :
- Good valve authority to maintain temperature control and power output from the terminal unit using the complete stroke of the valve.
- Maximum design flow limitation: once set, the 94F maintains design flow regardless of pressure changes in the system.
- It can easily be set up once installed, using the M94F actuator provided.
- Modulating temperature control valve
- The design flow can be set on the actuator and then the valve maintains that flow during commissioning
- No requirement for differential pressure control and balancing valves
- Large diaphragm to ensure good performance
- No valve sizing calculation is required as it maintains constant differential pressure (then flow rate) across itself
- ΔP max. 400 kPa / 4 bar.
- Temperature -10 ÷ 120 °C
- Working pressure max 1600 kPa / 16 bar
- Rangeability>100IEC 60534-2-3
- LeakageClass IVIEC 60534-4