Electromagnetic BTU meter is designed to accurately measure the heat or cold energy of a water heating/cooling circuit. It is consisted of three parts, an electromagnetic flow sensor, a pair of temperature sensors and a main unit. The main unit is a powerful console which combines high accuracy flow measurement, temperature measurement and BTU calculation.
The temperature sensors are high accuracy 3-wire PT1000 sensors. They are paired and calibrated in factory to achieve better than 0.15°F (0.08°C) accuracy for temperature difference measurement.
- High accuracy, billing grade. Up to 0.5% accuracy for flow, 0.15°F (0.08°C) for temperature difference
- Plug and play. All parameters are pre-configured in factory
- Integrated BTU measurement system. Single source responsibility
- Two flow sensor options: full bore sensor for high accuracy, insertion sensor for easy installation
- Short straight-pipe run, thus, suitable for any desired installation location
- No moving parts to wear and tear. Save maintenance cost
- Standard output: 4-20mA, pulse, dry contact (relay)
- Optional MODBUS, BACnet or Wireless for easy BMS or PLC integration