Dutcotennant offer the Swing Check Valve with its rugged construction and full flow area is the most specified check valve for municipal/industrial water and wastewater applications. Its smooth, unrestricted flow design can provide significant savings in pumping costs over other check valves with reduced ports. Its ductile iron 250 psi rating and fusion bonded epoxy coating place the Val-Matic Swing Check Valve in a class above other swing check valves. The available closure options of Lever & Weight, Air Cushion, and Lever & Spring allow the valve to be used effectively in a wide range of pumping system applications.
- Available in sizes 2" - 48"
- Ductile Iron Construction for 250 PSI service
- 100% Flow area
- Energy efficient
- Fusion Bonded Epoxy - interior and exterior
- Full Domed Access Cover with Vent Port
- Side or Bottom Mounted Oil Cushions available
- Closure Options: Lever & Weight, Air Cushion, Lever & Spring
- Manufactured under a certified ISO 9001 quality system