Dutcotennant supply all types of irrigation network check valve.
- Available in sizes 2" - 48"
- Ductile Iron Construction for 250 PSI service
- 100% Flow area
- Energy efficient
- Fusion Bonded Epoxy - interior and exterior
- Domed Access Cover
- One moving part for long valve life
- 25 Year Disc Warranty
- Manufactured under a certified ISO 9001 quality system
- Tested for One Million Cycles per AWWA C508
- SCADA Compatible Limit Switch Assembly
- Non-Slam Closing Action - short 35° stroke
- Reinforced Disc - memory flex disc with 25 year warranty
- Mechanical Indicator
- Backflow Actuator - field installable
- Stainless Steel Construction available with viton disc
- Viton, Natural Rubber, Hypalon EPDM Disc Materials available
- Welded Nickel Seat available
- Bottom Mounted Oil Dashpot available
- Glass Lining available
- Rubber Lining available for abrasive and corrosive service
1.1 The check valve shall be of the full flow body type, with a domed access cover and only one moving part, the flexible disc.
1.2 This specification covers the design, manufacture, and testing of 2 in. (50 mm) through 48 in. (1200 mm) Swing-Flex® Check Valves suitable for cold working pressures up to 250 psig (1725 kPa), in water, wastewater, abrasive, and slurry service.
2. Standards and Approvals
2.1 The valves shall be designed, manufactured, tested and certified to American Water Works Association Standard ANSI/AWWA C508.
2.2 The valves used in potable water service shall be certified to NSF/ANSI 61 Drinking Water System Components – Health Effects, and certified to be Lead-Free in accordance with NSF/ANSI 372.
2.3 Manufacturer shall have a quality management system that is certified to ISO 9001 by an accredited, certifying body.
3.1 The valves shall have flanges with drilling to ANSI B16.1, Class 125