Linear Low-Density Polyethylene (LLDPE) is a blended form of LDPE. This amazing form of polyethylene tubing offers higher tensile strength, flexibility, and much more comfortability. The LDPE tubing is again the most flexible of the plastic sheeting films while providing it offers much more softness and pliability. LLDPE is used for several applications and can be blended into other films for offering much-increased strength and flexibility. The best advantage of LLDPE tubes compared to standard low-density polyethylene (LDPE) is its amazing environmental crack resistance or ESCR. Environmental stresses which can hugely impact the longevity of LDPE tubings like aging, chemical exposure, connection to barb-type fittings, and high-vibration connections with compression fittings. The LLDPE tubing supplied by Dutco Tennant LLC can withstand over 500 hours of exposure to IGEPAL solution according to ASTM D-1693 ESCR tests. These tubes can also resist cracking when they are used with compression or push-to-connect fittings.
Features & Specifications
- Manufactured with Premium Grade LLDPE material Makes the tubing durable and gives best environmental stress crack resistance (ESCR).
- No Environmental Effects UV stabilised tubing does not have any environmental effects.
- Flexiblity in colour selection Black - Standard colour for agriculture, Brown - for landscape application, White - for greenhouse application, Purple - for reclaimed water application.
- Close Dimensional Tolerances Excellent Characteristics of LLDPE provided durable tubing with close dimensional tolerances.
- Marked with Two Parallel Yellow Stripes `Twin- Line®´ Symbol of quality. It also helps for proper positioning of the dripper.
- Ease of Installation Available in prepunched option at specified spacings. Standard punch size 2.5mm, other punch size can be supplied on demand.
- Nominal Diameter : 12 mm to 32 mm Working Pressure : 2.0 kg/cm² to 4 kg/cm² Standards : IS / ISO / ASAE / AS / ASTM