Our supplied Pressure Compensating Dripline tubing comprises of 100’ and 250’ rolls of dripline along with 1-GPH pressure compensating (PC) drip emitters that are built into the interior wall of the dripline every 12” and 18”. Each of the PC drip emitters comprises a cylinder along with a labyrinth-like water passage, silicon diaphragm, and a filter. Each PC drip emitter continuously adjusts to the varying incoming water pressures which range from 10 to 45 PSI that ensures a constant flow rate without any regard of any elevation along the dripline. Adding to that, the self-flushing mode of the drip emitter allows particles to pass harmlessly through and offers reliable performance with long service life. For residential and commercial applications, you can install this drip line above the ground and if required, you can cover it with mulch for blending with the landscape. The PC dripline is ideal for plants in preset spacing, closely spaced pants in rows, narrow planting along with groundcover, hedges, roses, and shrubs. For complete coverage of an area, you must use several dripline lines, placing the lines at a distance of 16 to 24 inches. Adding to that, the dripline can be used around a house foundation for reducing the movement of soil, slab, and cracking damage.
- Use for roses, groundcover, shrubs, plantings in narrow areas, vegetable gardens, or loops around trees.
- Can be used for residential and commercial applications.
- No requirement for special tools or glue.
- A large labyrinth water passage reduces clogging.
- Designed to be placed in both existing and new landscape areas like green-roof areas.
- Ideal for installing on tough terrains like oddly shaped areas, slopes, and windy sites.
- Comes with a flexible tube for easy installation.
- Flexibility in color selection Black - for agriculture, Brown - for landscape application, White - for greenhouse application, Purple - for reclaimed water application.
- Nominal Discharges : Available in 1.1, 1.6, 2.0 and 3.8lphSizes : Standard
- sizes of 16, 17, 18, 20, 22 and 23 mm nominal diameter. Other sizes can be supplied on demand.
- Emitter Spacing : Standard emitter spacing of 15, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 75, 90, 100, 120 and 150 cm. Any other emitter spacing and group spacing can be supplied on demand.
- Pressure Compensating Range PC and PCAS model - 0.5-4.0 kg/cm² (7.11-56.88 psi) PCNL model - 1.0 - 4.0 kg/cm² (14.22-56.88 psi)
- Opening and Closing Pressure for PCNL Model Opening pressure - 1.0 kg/cm² (14.22 psi), Closing pressure - 0.25 kg/cm² (3.56 psi).