Expansion joints are used in piping systems to absorb thermal expansion or terminal movement.
Expansion joints are also designed for other criteria, such as noise absorption, anti-vibration, earthquake movement, and building settlement. Pipe expansion joints are also known as "compensators", as they compensate for the thermal movement.
The type of Expansion joint are Metallic, Rubber & Teflon Bellows.
The expansion joints are used in various facilities, such as petrochemical complexes, electric power plants, steel plants and chemical plants. Combinations of expansion joints can be used as earthquake-proof piping for seismic isolated structures.
- Size: 2” to 24”
- Working Pressure DIN / JIS
- Metallic & Rubber Expansion Bellow
- Floating Flanges
- Corrosion & Erosion Resistance
- Absorbs Axial, Lateral & Angular Movement
- Design Std /Testing Std: As per Manufacturers Standard
- End Connection: Welded Ends/ Screwed Ends/ Flanged Ends
Material of Construction
- Bellows : Rubber/ Steel
- Flanges: Carbon Steel / Stainless Steel with Galvanized
- Tie Rods
- Other material suitable for the required application
- Higher Sizes