One of mankind’s oldest technical applications are the irrigation of fields for agriculture. This allowed the first advanced civilisations to flourish along the Nile, Euphrates and Tigris and is still today a decisive factor in feeding the growing world population.
Of great importance here is that the valuable commodity water is used economically, but also that sufficient irrigation takes place for plant growth. Equally important is the transportation of the water to the irrigation site with as little loss and as a cost-effectively as possible.
The functional range of TALIS valves therefore extends from obtaining the water from surface waterways, the ground water or specially installed water storage facilities to distributing the water to the spray-irrigation systems.
- It ensures smooth functionality with outstanding low torque values.
- New guiding system for the wedge with male composite sliding skate in order to easily achieve the 2500 cycles enurance test required by European standards.
- Bayonet stuffing nut with three o-rings to guarantee the tightness throughout the stem.
Patented three locking tab for bayonet system to avoid self dismantling, leakage and blow up risk.
- Body length: long pattern (serie S15) and short pattern (serie S14), according to EN 558.
- Nominal Pressure: PN16
- Flange drilling: PN10 or PN16 according to EN 1092-2
- Temperature: Epoxi coating: -10C a +50C
Enamel coating: -10C a 70C