The tilting disc check valves are made of 2 piece body, designed to accomplish full flow opening by having the disc pivot or tilt in the flow media. The opening stroke range is much less than that of the conventional swing check valves, therefore reduces opening and closing time critical to controlling flow reversal and reducing water hammer. The full flow area with lower headless ensure valve will operate with the highest efficiency and durability.
- Low Hydraulic Head Loss
- Minimal wear on moving parts
- Drop tight shut-off
- Robust construction
- Minimal maintenance
- Valves can be fitted with bypass on right hand side of body when facing valve inlet.
- Body, Cover: Ductile Iron /Cast Iron/Carbon Steel/Stainless Steel
- Seat(s): Stainless Steel / Gunmetal / Rubber
- Hinge Pins: Stainless Steel
- Internal, external bolts, nuts: Stainless Steel / Galvanized Steel
- Sizes: DN50 – DN 1800
- Pressure rating: PN10/16/25/40 – higher ratings on request
- Hydraulic Test: 1.1xPN for Seat & 1.5xPN for Body
- Coating: Nontoxic Epoxy Internally & Externally