The hoses can be connected quickly to an underground irrigation supply pipe by quick coupling valves. Normally, they are located under a valve box and are used for the hand watering points or also for connecting temporary irrigation sprinklers. Mainly in the center of the field and the connection point they are used to connect bench sprinklers or for watering by hand. Underground water supply outlet for installation are offered by these valves that range from city parks to residential lawns. From flush to grade, they are installed and are used in conjunction with above grade sprinklers or hose. The access to water from an underground piping system is allowed by plastic quick coupling valves and they can be used in connection with a hose for irrigating manually or cleaning sidewalks and the driveways.
With our extensive knowledge and industry experience, Dutco Tennant LLC has earned a place as one of the most notable suppliers of a qualified range of class Plastic Quick Coupling Valve in the Middle East. Our supplied range of valves are used with the help of a hose to clean driveways or for irrigation, and agricultural works. Using the highest grade of raw materials and advanced technology, our manufacturing partners have manufactured the solution. The valves are available in a wide range of specifications with a target to cater to the requirements of all our clients.
- Stainless steel spring
- Single piece construction for high durability
- They have a specially designed grommet
- Minimizes debris collection with drain hole
- The cover is made up of thermoplastic elastomer
- The lids automatically close when they are not in use
- UV stabilized
- Comes with a Click Un-Lock on the lid
- Pressure: 5 to 125 psi (0,35 to 8,63 bar)
- Flow: 10 to 125 gpm (2.27 to 28.38 m³/h; 37.8 to 473 l/m)
- 33-DNP, 44-NP and 5-NP flow: 10 to 70 gpm (2.27 to 15.89 m³/h; 37.8 to 265 l/m)