We have various types of pop-up sprayers that are available with 360°, 180°, and 90° heads for a wide range of landscape applications in which it is preferred to have a low application rate and low pressure. Our supplied pop up sprayers can extend above the ground in cases when the system has been turned on and retracts and pressurized when it is not in use and finally offers you a clean, aesthetic look. These sprayers are an amazing choice for irrigating densely planted areas like flower beds and groundcover and are very frequently used adjacent to pathways or other high traffic areas. The unique design can feature a pressure-activated, low-friction upper steam seal which is combined with a second stage piston seal which guarantees positive leak-proof sealing for reliable operation along with long-term performance. Pop up sprayer has been designed to be used in smaller areas and distribute much more water in a shorter time period. This makes them a great choice for areas that are close to patios, buildings, or other hardscaping on site which is not intended to be wet.
Our supplier Pop Sprays has the required height for watering commercial and residential lawns, small flower beds, and planted areas. They are manufactured using tried and tested corrosion-resistant stainless steel parts and UV-resistant plastic for offering you long product life and reliability. They have been designed for ensuring highly reliable performance along with long-lasting residential applications. The bodies of these sprayers come with durable construction which is unmatched by any other and the exclusive body cap design will not get locked even if they are loosened along with a reliable and easy adjustable two-piece ratchet.
- Reliable, robust, tried and tested grey plumbing solution
- No nonsense, time-saving one step joint process
- One step joining
- High-performance stainless-steel grab which ensures excellent joint integrity
- Only by disassembling, it can be demounted and this reduces the potential for tampering
- Trusted by customers from all over the world
- You can use this with polybutylene pipe systems or copper pipe
- Reach: 19 - 33 m.
- Flow: 5,000 - 20,500 l/h.
- Working pressure: 3 - 6 bar.
- Area: Full or part circle.
- Nozzles: Two or three nozzles (depending on the model) made up of short, medium and long reach jets with diffuser pin.
- Trajectory angles: 22º.
- Maximum stream height: 3.2 m.
- Rotation time: 360º between 1 and 4 minutes (adjustable)
- Uniformity coefficient higher than 90% in areas of 25x25T, 25x27T, 30x30T, 32x32T.