For general watering purposes, Pop-Up Sprinklers are used ideally. These sprinklers can “pop-up” automatically and will not be rotating when they are in operation. For the cases of “pop-up” sprinklers which are made up of plastic, a spring mainly causes a retraction. These types of sprinklers are highly suited for Agriculture and Horticulture lands which are having a moderate size and not more than 7 to 10 feet in length or wider than 30 to 40 feet and also for curvilinear or irregular areas. Pop-up sprinklers are very commonly used for 10, 12, and 15 feet radius and in quarter-circle. Mainly these types of sprinklers can be adjusted down to around 30 percent with the help of an adjustment screw. So, in the common, a ten-foot nozzle can be easily adjusted down to around seven feet. Any higher amount of adjustment can significantly play with the pattern and may also result in poor application efficiency. The pattern for spraying via a pop-up sprinkler can only depend on selecting the nozzles for water quarter circles, half-circles, or complete circles. In some of the cases, a variable arch nozzle is also offered. But in cases in which a fixed nozzle can work, you need not use an adjustable nozzle the pattern predictability of the adjustable nozzles is not that good when compared with a fixed nozzle. Some of the specific patterns to handle narrow rectangular turf areas can also be found. But the performance of the nozzle is not at all predictable or very uniform when it is compared to full-circle nozzles, half-circle, or quarter-circle.
We can supply you with top-class pop-up sprinklers. These sprinklers can offer less amount of problems when compared to their life and needs much less amount of maintenance. Apart from this, other advantages which you can get when you choose a high-class sprinkler is the care which is taken for designing it to ensure that they are extremely efficient and precise for distribution of water and can save money, water, and the environment. As the leading agricultural and horticulture product suppliers in the region, we also have in our stock all the amazing things that you may require for installing a complete system of pop-up sprinklers including the required sprinkler fittings, irrigation pipe, accessories, and tools.
- COLIBRÍ pop-up impact sprinkler with 3/4” and 1/2” lower female connection (two in one) and 1/2” side female connection.
- Made of plastic and stainless steel.
- Teflon, steel and rubber rotation joints.
- Stainless steel spring with continuous tension.
- Easily adjustable irrigation area thanks to its internal clip system.
- Wide range of colour-coded plastic nozzles with the quarter-turn "click" system.
- Excellent distribution throughout its reach.
- Removable grit filter for maintenance cleaning.
- Anti-sand rubber seal.
- Spring with tension regulation system.
- Reach: 5 - 13 m.
- Flow: 450 - 1180 l/h.
- Working pressure: 1.5 - 4 bar.
- Area: Full or part circle.
- Nozzles: Diffuser pin, and with 3 models from 3 mm to 4 mm.
- Trajectory angles: 28º.
- Maximum stream height: 1.6 m.
- Rotation time: 360º between 1 and 4 minutes (adjustable)
- Uniformity coefficient higher than 90% in areas of 10x10R, 11x11T, 11x13T