The RSC range of autoclaves has been developed specifically for laboratories needing to undertake high-throughput sterilising procedures or handle extra bulky items. Priorclave has built a range featuring large rectangular chambers, despite this high loading capability these castor mounted autoclaves require a relatively small floor area and will pass through a standard door - installation features that add to an already highly specified performance steriliser range.
TThis RSC range of front-loading Priorclaves available in three standard capacities - 230, 285 and 350 litres - is available as either electrically or direct steam heated and features the Priorclave patented two handwheel door closure for easy safe opening/closure of the rigid robust hinged door.
This popular range of rectangular chamber Priorclaves are used extensively in many industries including food and drink, dairy, pharmaceutical, agriculture, education, healthcare and research laboratories.
- Lower handwheel on door is fitted with thermal and pressure locks to prevent opening at load temperature above 80°C and pressures above 0.2 bar.
- Tactrol 2 microprocessor control with simple and fully variable setting of process time, temperature with graphic indication of cycle status.
- Automatic timed free-steaming.
- Water cooling jackets.1
- Pre-cycle vacuum in which multiple Vacuum stages are programmed with interspersed heating to achieve steam penetration. Incorporates Vacuum Assisted Cooling1
- Pulsed freesteaming to maximise efficiency of Pre-cycle vacuum phase.1
- Low water level sensor.
- Post Cycle Drying.1
- Two full width non-tipping stainless steel load shelves.
- Epoxy coated panels and frame members are treated with an anti-bacterial agent which is effective against all bacteria and fungi including MRSA.
- Pressure vessel carries a 10 year warranty and is insurance approved.
- Model: PS/RSC/EH230
- Autoclave capacity: 230 litres
- Chamber size: 580 x 600 x 600mm
- Chamber material: burnished 316 stainless steel
- Loading format: front
- Loading height: 800mm
- Operating range: up to 140°C, 2.4 bar
- Heater power: 21kW 30A three-phase
- Weight: 560 kg