With a chamber depth of 625mm, the Priorclave C60 range of autoclaves is ideal for sterilizing those taller items such as fermentors and large capacity Erlenmeyer flasks.
Although classified as part of the Priorclave Compact range, the stainless steel chamber of the C60 top-loading autoclave accommodates easily ten one-liter or sixteen 500ml bottles, alternatively six one-liter Erlenmeyer flasks. This highlights the high-density loading that can be achieved in a machine requiring just 472 x 620mm of floor space.
Priorclave offers a choice of standard or vacuum models to match sterilizing requirements. Also adding to the versatility of the C60 top-loading autoclave range is its mobility, castors enabling it to be easily moved when required.
The Compact top-loading autoclaves are floor standing self-contained sterilizer units which require no plumbing and operate from a standard single-phase power supply. All compact autoclaves are fitted with castors for easy movement. These machines are available in two versions and are ideal for medical applications, for sterilizing tall items, or in any situation where space is at a premium.
In the ‘Autofill’ version, an integral reservoir and an in-built water re-circulation system are present. Once the reservoir is filled, this provides water for up to 15 cycles, and also acts as a collection vessel for condensate and at the end of each cycle, water is automatically returned from the chamber, minimizing the water usage.
In the case of the classic version, manual water-fill is required and during the cycle condensate, it leaves the vessel via a silicone tube that can be connected to a heat resistant bottle.
- Self-contained design with no installation required – it just required be filling with water and plugging in and the machine is ready to be used.
- No necessity for mains water supply or drain.
- Fully programmable Color Touch Screen controller.
- Five pre-programmed cycles and availability of around 50 cycles.
- To stop lower-level users from making changes, five password levels are present.
- FDA 21 CFR part 11 software option available.
- USB interface for downloading controller data.
- Temperature range of 100 °C to 138 °C (0.2 - 2.4 Bar)
- Timed/Pulsed Free Steaming
- Hold warm / Delayed Start feature
- 316 stainless steel electropolished chamber
- Base shelf within the chamber
- Fast action door closure mechanism
- Validation Port
- Cooling Lock
- Over Temperature Protection
- Pressure Gauge
- Castor mounted for easily moving the unit
- Optimized for low water and power consumption
- Standard safety features
- Quickseal single-action door fitted with thermal and pressure locks to prevent opening at load temperature above 80 Deg C and pressures above 0.2bar.
- Tactrol 2 microprocessor control with simple and fully variable setting of process time, temperature with graphic indication of cycle station.
- Automatic timed free-steaming.
- Forced Air Cooling.
- Pre-cycle vacuum in which multiple Vacuum stages are programmed with interspersed heating to achieve steam penetration.1 (optional on PS/MID/C60)
- Pulsed freesteaming to maximise efficiency of Pre-cycle vacuum phase.1
- Media Warming and Delayed Start functions keep autoclaved media at a usable temperature ready for immediate use.
- Vacuum Assisted Cooling.1
- Low water level sensor.
- Two loading baskets.
- Epoxy coated panels and frame members are treated with an anti-bacterial agent which is effective against all bacteria and fungi including MRSA.
- Pressure vessel carries a 10 year warranty and is insurance approved.
- Autoclave capacity 60 litres
- Chamber size 350mm dia x 625mm
- Chamber material polished 316 stainless steel
- Loading format top
- Loading height 850mm
- Operating range up to 140oC, 2.4 bar
- heater power 3kW - 13A single phase
- water supply manual or plumbed
- water tank capacity 3 litres
- weight 85kg