Rubber expansion joints provide a proven and flexible solution to accommodate many types of movements and requirements of industrial plant and equipment.
These joints are offered in various sizes & can be made as per your requirement. The entire range is available in different types such as single arch or multiple arches. These joints are fabricated of high tensile reinforced rubber. The range of rubber comprises neoprene, EPDM, butyl, Viton etc..
- Accommodating for pressure loads
- Neutralizing axial, lateral and angular stress
- Reducing noise
- Isolating sources of vibration
- Compensating for misalignment at plant start up
- Prolonging the life of motive equipment
- They are used in all systems transporting fluids, slurries or gases under pressure, at ambient pressure or under vacuum over a wide range of temperatures.