- Used when the strength of the mains pipe would not otherwise support a ferrule joint
- Supplied with 3" boss as standard with 3.1/2” boss optional to allow the ferrule to be fitted under pressure using a tapping machine
- Can be supplied with the boss already drilled to size and if necessary fitted with a ferrule
- Supplied with stainless steel nuts and bolts together.
- Working pressure 16bar.
- The saddle shall be of two parts fitted with EPDM sealing gasket in a groove on the underside of the flat boss.The flat boss shall be cast with a hole or marking through the boss to facilitate the drilling and tapping process.
- The straps shall be supplied undrilled and if required wemay use to seal existing holes in the water pipelines after removal of existing service connections.
- The only tools required to fit a Saddle strap are a spanner and Standard ferrule keys. Furthermore, the installer-friendly design enables service pipes to be simply fitted in trenches, confined spaces and the wettest of weathers.
- Straps for PVC Pipe
- Straps for DI Pipe
- Straps for AC Pipe