Cutting and coring experts and construction professionals require a reliable, non-destructive means to locate targets within concrete structures prior to drilling, cutting or coring. The industry’s widest range of concrete inspection antennas ensures that Structure Scan is optimized for one's particular application. Structure Scan is the concrete inspector tool of choice of concrete professionals based on ease of use, field-proven durability, and accuracy for locating rebar, post-tension cables and conduits.
- Using GPR to Locate Rebar : Concrete and construction professionals use ground penetrating radar to safely locate structures within poured concrete prior to drilling, cutting or coring. Take advantage of locating targets in real time, with only single-sided access required.
- Trace Conduits In Concrete Slabs With GPR : Detect what lies beneath the surface before cutting or coring concrete. StructureScan allows concrete and construction professionals to safely identify conduit locations, therefore avoiding costly or dangerous hits.
- Establish Location and Depth of Post-Tension Cables in Concrete with GPR : StructureScan helps concrete professionals and contractors find the location and depth of post-tension cables. Let StructureScan identify the characteristics of the survey area, such as where the cables drape, for added safety.
- Detect the Thickness of a Concrete Slab with GPR : Contractors and engineers alike use StructureScan to determine the thickness of suspended or on-grade concrete slabs
- Detect Voids in a Concrete Slab with GPR : Concrete professionals and engineers are interested in detecting the presence of voids that can impact the structural stability of a concrete slab.
- Use GPR for Concrete Condition Assessment : Engineers and concrete professionals use concrete cover information to determine if reinforcement bars are protected from environmental effects, and to identify areas in which the cover is non-compliant.