DamSealer Ideal for the agricultural and resource sectors, this granular product is a specifically formulated, complex matrix of soluble and insoluble polymers at the forefront of dam repair technology.
Traditionally fixing a leaking dam required expensive civil works intervention – draining dams, relining with expensive imported clay or plastic liners.
GRT: DamSealer avoids all this and can solve your leaking storage dam or retention/treatment facility for a fraction of the time and cost. A unique combination of polymers in a granular form, the water management product is broadcast over the water surface and simply floats to the bottom and sides of the dam, where it goes to work.
GRT: DamSealer Works in 2 Ways:
- Leaks and fissures cause small currents of water, which draw the larger granules in – these quickly expand to many times their size and plug these holes.
- A complex matrix of polymers then forms a thick, gel layer, sealing the entire surface it is in
contact with. This effectively relines the treated surface with a durable waterproof coating 25 to 50mm thick.
DamSealer is all that is required to plug leaks and integrate with the soil surface, preventing the loss of water in applications such as:
- Stock and irrigation dams
- “Turkey Nest” dams holding process or contaminated water
- Mining related dams
- Water retention basins in the civil industry
- Compensating for poor local materials or porous substrates when constructing new dams
Unlike other treatments in the marketplace, GRT: DamSealer is non-aquatoxic so can be used in sensitive environments or even for aquaculture.
- Non Hazardous
- Simple & Easy to Apply
- Non Flammable & Non volatile
- Water Resistant
- Non Leeching
- Non Dissipating
- Dries Completely odorless
- Ultraviolet Resistant
- Environmentally Safe
- No adverse effects on plants, fish, pets or livestock
- Easy application broadcast on the water surface
- Repairs cracks and fault
- Repair existing dams without costly design and civil works
- Prevents the release of contaminants into downstream waterways.
Area of Use:
- Rural Water Storage