Gate valves are with an elastomer lined wedge. The wedge is fully vulcanized with drinking water approved EPDM rubber compound. They are especially used in drinking water application. Long centric wedge guided for minimal operating moments. Maintenance-free due to medium-free spindle bearing and permanent lubrication. Triple seal valves for long service-life and absolute tightness. Back seal for replacement of the stem parts under operating pressure
Gate valves for industrial application are made of Carbon Steel or Stainless Steel. Die forged body and bonnet. Outside crew and yoke. Available with flange, socket and butt weld ends. Suitable for high temperature and high pressure applications.
- Ductile iron wedge, fully vulcanized with EPDM rubber or Stainless Steel
- Resilient seated in accordance with EN 1074 /Metal Seated
- Full bore.
- Complete with Flanged ends. Socket and butt weld options available for SS valves.
- Low operating torque values.
- Operation by hand wheel & electrical actuator
- According to ISO, UNE, DIN, NF, BS and AWWA standards.
- Fully corrosion resistant construction
- Non Toxic Blue fusion bonded epoxy coating for DI valves
- Body: EN GJS 500/7 (GGG-50)/ Stainless Steel
- Bonnet: EN GJS 500/7 (GGG-50)/Stainless Steel
- Wedge: EBDM/NBR/ Stainless Steel
- O ring: EPDM/NBR. Other material on request.
- Shaft: SS 316, SS316L, AISI-420
- Distance between flanges: F5, F4,
- DI Valves Size range: DN 40/300PN: 10/16/25
- SS Valves size range: DN10-700 PN10- PN100
- Coating for DI valves: Internally & Externally Epoxy Coated