- ISO 4427:2007, ISO 6964, ISO 3126
- High Density Polyethylene, PE 100
The above fitting is used for hot tapping in order to provide branch connections.
- Fittings shall be injection moulded.
- Meets requirements of PE 100+ Association.
- SDR 11, PN 16
- Sizes suitable to d63 – d315 pipe and outlet shall be 32/63mm.
- Top tapping integrated with stainless steel cutter and brass housing.
- Operating shut off.
- Accessories such as extended spindle, telescopic installationkit/sleeve tube, sealing washer etc. can be provided.
- Outlet with welded connection can be turned through 360 deg.
- Coupler can also be provided for connection between valve to house connection pipe, ID shall be32/63mm.
- Fusion indicator for visual fusion indication on the saddle.
- Potable water certificate is available.
- Bar code available for scanning by electrofusion machine.