- ISO 4427:2007, ISO 6964, ISO 3126
- High Density Polyethylene, PE 100
The above fittings are used to connect pipes or valves in the network.
- Fittings shall be injection moulded.
- Whenever HDPE to metal/GRP connections – stub flanges with PPV backing rings can be used.
- Flanges drilled to BS 4504.
- Dimensions of fittings shall be measured in accordance with ISO 3126.
- Meets requirements of PE 100+ Association.
- SDR 11, PN 16
- Carbon black content in compound : 2.25 + 0.25%, by mass in accordance with ISO 6964.
- Minimum required strength (at 20ºC): 10 Mpa
- Design temperature: 40 Deg. C
- Minimum Density at 23ºC – 0.95 g/cm3
- Melt Flow rate at 190ºC & 2.16 kg load –
- Melt Flow rate at 190ºC & 5 kg load –
- Yield Tensile Stress (at 23ºC) – 25 Mpa
- Elongation at break - >600%
- Thermal conductivity: 0.4 W/mo k
- Vicat softening point at 1 kg load = 124ºC
- Design Pressure: 16 bar, 25 bar, 40 bar.
- Suitable for butt fusion
- WRAS certified for potable water
- The thermal stability of polyethylene material meets the requirement of ISO 4427.
- Hydrostatic strength of fittings compliesto ISO 4427 when tested in accordance with ISO 1167.