The digital leak detection systems consist of a series of addressable sense cables and a digital unit. These sense cables are often installed under raises floors to protect the critical areas and communicate with the panel via a digital serial interface. In the event of a leak on one sense cable, the digital panel triggers an audible alarm immediately and displays the location of the leak (precise to 1 metre) on an interactive map allowing quick action so as to reduce the operation downtime.Water Leak Detection Sense Cable
The sense cable detects and pin-point locates water leak & base liquid leak at any point along the cable. The typical applications are data centres, trading floors, high value and mission critical infrastructure.
- Available in standard and pre-connected lengths of 3, 7 and 15 metres. They can be interconnected to provide an expandable network of leak detection.
- Each FG-EC sense cables contain an embedded microprocessor, it intelligently monitors the cable status, it provides continuous real time communication to the TTK digital units.
- Each cable has a high visibility LED to provide quick green/red identification of the cable status :
- Green LED : normal status, no alarm raised;
- Red LED : leak detection on the cable;
- LED off : cablebreak on this or any upstream cable.
- Small diameter, light, flexible and in an easily identifiable light blue colour.
- Ingenious design : 4 PEHD conducted helical construction – compression-connected on an extruded central core, insensitive to dust and metal particles contamination, prevents false alarms.
- Fixing clips available to fasten the sense cables.
- A set of Belden 8723 jumper cables and connection accessories gives continuity to each circuit.