Dutcotennant offer you to supply Pressure Reducing Valve.When faced with extreme pressures or anything in between, our pressure reducing valves maintain a uniform downstream pressure. Regardless of the problem, regardless of the application, our valves perform under pressure. The 106-PR-SM and 206-PR-SM series control valves are engineered to be used anywhere pressure reducing valve failure is unacceptable. These valves have a second and independent operating system superimposed upon the standard primary system. With the assurance of a back-up system, maintenance schedules may be extended as pressures will continue to be controlled even in the event of failure with the primary system.
- Ideal for applications where failure is not an option
- Includes a back-up system to protect against diaphragm or pilot failure
- Reduces unnecessary maintenance
- Provides downstream surge protection
PRESSURE REDUCING VALVE with INTEGRAL BACK-UP
- Function: The valve shall have a primary and a secondary main valve operating system, which shall be independently operated by separate primary and secondary pilot control systems. The primary operation shall be a pilot operated pressure reducing valve which will reduce a high inlet pressure to a low outlet pressure.
- Operation: The primary pressure reducing pilot shall be a normally open Singer Model 160 Pressure Reducing Pilot that reacts to small changes in downstream pressure, which modulates the lower primary main valve bonnet pressure, hydraulically adjusting the inner valve assembly position to maintain a constant downstream pressure.
2. Quality Assurance :
- The control valve shall be tested prior to shipment. The standard test shall include a functional stroke, pressure and leak test of valve body, seat, fitted pilots and accessories.
All control valve maintenance and repairs shall be possible without removing the main valve body from the line, when installed in accordance with manufacturer’s recommendations.
The control valve shall be covered by a minimum three (3) year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. The AISI 316 stainless steel seat ring shall be covered by a lifetime guarantee.
3. Pilot Controls :
- The pilot trim, consisting of a seat ring, stem and yoke shall be constructed of AISI 316 stainless steel