Check valves are Unidirectional Valves, permit gases and liquids to flow in only one direction. They are available in various material of construction like Cast Iron, Ductile Iron, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Brass, and Bronze.
The various types of Check Valves are Swing Check, Piston Lift, Ball Type, Dual Plated, Wafer Type, Tilting Disc, Etc.
Check valves can be seen in industries such as refining, petrochemical, chemical, etc., oilfield production, water, steam, refining petro, and viscous fluids.
- Size : 1/4” to 12”
- Rating : ANSI / DIN /JIS
- Types : Swing/ Lift/Dual Plate/ Single Flat/ Disc Check
- Screwed/Bolted Cover
- Straight & Angle Pattern
- Horizontal/ Vertical Installation
- Design Std : As per Applicable code
- Face to Face as per EN 558 series
- End Connection : Flanged/ Screwed/ Socket Weld Ends
- Material : Cast Iron / Ductile Iron/ Carbon Steel / Stainless steel / Bronze / Brass
- Type Approval/ Class Certification
- Counter Weight Arrangement
- Type : Ball/ Nozzle/ Tilting Disc