Gate Valves are Bi-directional Multi-Purpose Valves used for Isolation services, they are available in various material of construction like Cast Iron, Ductile Iron, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Brass, Bronze.
Gate Valves are available in various type depending on the Application like Outside Screwed & Yoke, Non- Rising Hand wheel, Rising Hand wheel, With Position Indicator, Bolted Bonnet, Threaded Bonnet, etc
Gate valves are used in many industrial applications including Water, Steam, Air, Oil and Gas.
- Size: ½” to 24”
- Rating: ANSI / DIN /JIS
- OS & Y type, Rising Stem, Non- Rising Hand wheel/ Non-Rising Stem
- Union/ Screwed/Bolted Bonnet
- Design Std: As per Applicable code
- Face to Face as per EN 558 series
- End Connection : Flanges/ Screwed/ Socket Weld Ends
- Hand Wheel
- Material : Cast Iron / Ductile Iron/ Carbon Steel / Stainless steel / Bronze / Brass
- Face to Face : Long/ Short Pattern
- Gear/ Pneumatic/ Motor Operated
- Extended Spindle/ Position Indicator
- Type Approval/ Class Certification